LCHEA Homeschool Orientation
LCHEA schedules homeschool orientation meetings periodically throughout the year. These meetings are open to both LCHEA and non-LCHEA members. Husbands and wives are encouraged to attend together. Here are a few of the questions that will be covered:
- What is South Carolina Homeschool Law?
- What is an accountability association?
- How do I get started?
- What kind of support/help is out there?
- How do I choose the right curriculum?
- How do I teach upper grades?
The orientation is always open to the public, so feel free to pass the information along to family and friends who might like to join us!
PLEASE REFER TO THE CALENDAR FOR OUR NEXT EVENT!
LCHEA Co Chair