Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith:
1. The Bible to be the inspired, infallible, divinely preserved Word of God, the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
4. That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, can be saved.
5. That salvation is the free gift of God brought to the sinner by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose substitutionary death on the cross paid the penalty for man’s sin.
6. That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict mankind; indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
7. In the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and individual doctrinal differences which may exist, outside the aforementioned, should not hinder the unity of Christian home educators.