How CHEACT Supports You
- Encouraging the educational growth of home schooling parents by supporting educational workshops and seminars covering a variety of academic topics.
- Providing forums and classified ads for members of the association to share insights, special prayer requests, children's work, and information concerning available small groups (educational co-ops, field trip co-ops,teachers meetings, etc.) in which to find personal support and encouragement.
- Organize an annual used curriculum sale.
- Sharing insights and praying for needs.
- Organizing events to encourage and promote home schooling
- Informing Texas home schoolers about pertinent legislative and judicial developments.
- Providing CHEACT email for answering questions and offering a communication network to inform home schoolers of existing services, ministries and support systems.
- Provides monthly "Getting Started Workshops" at local libraries in Austin.