Process to Join
For annual membership, the following must be completed:
- Read NACHEA’s Governing Documents (Statement of Faith, Bylaws, Standing Rules, Regulations for Field Trips & Social Functions) and Liability Release.
- Request Membership by filling out the online form with your family's information.
- Complete the required form that will pull up at the end of the the membership process about the following:
- Governing Documents - indicating that the adults joining understand all conduct within and regarding Association events and business will be governed according to Christian principles and processes outlined within NACHEA's Governing Documents.
- Liability Release - indicating that you agree to the Liability release.
- Pay annual membership dues of $20.00 per family.
Your online account won't be activated until your dues are received.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.