This page is a quick reference to some of the discussion & events within our HSCF membership...
Members, there is a new album for Bethlehem Walk/HSCF Christmas Program pictures in the photo gallery, but alas, only one member has submitted photos to it so far! Consider posting pix of your family to share with others who couldn't attend.
* New update on the Ponder page! This time it's about attending the homeschool conference...
* Registration will be open for the Science & Heritage Fair until Feb 28th, unless the venue fills sooner.
* Members, be sure to visit the Calendar often to sign up for field trips, ski days, find current meeting info, etc.
* The AHEA Convention is Friday & Saturday, April 11-12, 2014 in Red Deer. If you need to book a hotel, it's best to do so already as they sell out quickly that weekend. Register by March 7th for the early bird discount.
* Homeschool-Life is the company that serves our website, so you'll see their name in our footer. A Homeschool-Life app is now available for members. One-time store price is $2.99. Keep the family directory, forum & calendar handy when you're on the go or on a field trip! More app info here.
* HSCF meets again on Monday, January 27, 2014 at Crestwood Presbyterian Church, 7:00 p.m. Please click on the Calendar or Meeting Info page for details!
Wondering? The private HSCF pages for members include:
- A Family Directory with linked emails
- A secure Google map of all HSCF members who choose to share their address
- The Photo Gallery
- Clickable Calendar & Field Trip information including a 'sign up' option
- Library Database (coming soon!)
- Classifieds (think kijiji for HSCF families)
- Business & Services Directory for members
- Family website pages to use as you like with photos or links, and/or to teach your children how to build web pages that relatives and friends can access!
- And more! Visit the FAQ.
Our HSCF website is www.HSCFedmonton.ca If you'd like to browse the other 700+ group websites developed by Homeschool-Life, or learn more about creating a similar website for your group, click their link in our footer.