WHAT WE HAVE IN COMMON...
Grace Christian Homeschoolers is a Christ-centered, home schooling support group serving the needs of homeschooling families in the Northwest Valley. This is a community where members work together, utilizing their abilities and talents, to serve the needs of the group in planning and implementing activities.
The purpose of activities and gathering together is to provide support to parents and educational and social opportunities for students in a positive, Christian environment. Both Protestant & Catholic Christ-followers are welcome.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Bible is the only inspired and infallible Word of God, integal to what we believe and how we strive to live. (2 Tim. 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Matt. 5:17-18) Christian Tradition & Personal Relationship with our Creator enrich our Faith.
2. There is one God, who has eternally existed in three persons - Father, Son & Holy Spirit. God is the creator and sustainer of all life. (Deut. 6:4. Gen. 1:1-2, 2 Peter 1:17, Heb. 1:3 & 1:8, Eph. 1:11)
3. Man was created in God's image to glorify God and enjoy fellowship with Him. Because of the sin of Adam, man is separated from God and all men are sinners by nature and by choice. (Gen 1:26-27, Rom. 5:12-14, Eph. 2:1-3, Rom. 3:10-19)
4. Jesus Christ was God come in the flesh - fully God and fully man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life serving others, died as the final sacrifice for our sins, was buried and rose physically from the dead. He ascended into heaven where He intercedes for those who accept His free gift of salvation through faith alone, resulting in good works. (John 1:1-3& 14, Matt. 1:20-25, Heb. 10: 11-14, I Cor. 15:3-11, Acts. 1:9-11, Heb. 7:25, I Thess. 4:13-18, John 5:21-24)
5. The Holy Spirit convicts those who need salvation and teaches, guides, equips, and enables God's people. (John 16:8-15, John 14:26, Titus 3:5, I Cor. 12:4-11, Acts 1:8)