STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Bible; the Old and New Testaments, is the Word of God. As such, it is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative in matters of faith, conduct, and truth.
2. We believe there is One living, eternal, and true God, who is personable and knowable, and manifests Himself as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; who created all, upholds all, and governs all.
3. We believe in God, the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus/Yahshua Messiah.
4. We believe in Jesus/Yahshua, God's only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and teachings; substitutionary death; bodily resurrection; ascension into heaven; perpetual intercession for His people; and personal, visible return to earth.
5. Belief in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment and to renew, sanctify, and empower in ministry all who believe in Messiah. Believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus/Yahshua and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide. Believe in the gifting and exercise of all biblical gifts of the Holy Spirit as reflected through the fruit of that same Spirit.
6. All people are by nature separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by the grace of our Lord Jesus/Yahshua. Salvation must be responded to in individual faith by anyone who places their confidence in the Lord Jesus/Yahshua and His finished work on the cross.
7. That children are a gift from the Lord and are entrusted to parents, who are accountable to God to provide them with godly training and discipline and working towards building them up to be whom God created them to be from the foundations of the world.
1. 2 Timothy 3:15-16, 2 Peter 1:21