Cross Country Registration opens (online) for NEW families – Edit
June 4, 2019
NOTE: Space is limited for each squad, but we do not have tryouts. We love new athletes!
We expect most openings to be at the junior high level. In all cases:
- Current (2018-19) team members will be given priority registration beginning Thursday, May 30. A link will be sent via email.
- Prospective new team members will be placed on a waiting list, with preference given to siblings (grades 7-11) of current team members. Seniors participating in Nighthawk programs for the first time will be accepted on a space-available basis.
- New team members will have the opportunity to register beginning Tuesday, June 4. Contact us in advance to let us know that you're interested in participating, so we can let you know if space might be available. We will send you a link to the online forms when new-member registration opens.
Mandatory team registration & orientation meeting - Monday, June 10, 2019, 6:15 P.M. @Hanover City Hall.
See Team Calendar for details.
- All online and paper forms and fees are due at this time. Late registrations/paperwork are not guaranteed participation.
- All athletes plus at least one parent per family must attend.
- Bring a snack to share if you're staying for the movie (PG/G suggestions welcome).
- If you cannot attend the meeting, you must meet with the NHAC Athletic Director in person to sign the MSHSL group paperwork before the meeting.
NEW! 2019 Practice Schedule (***TENTATIVE--Subject to change***)
- Mondays 4:00 - 6:00 P.M. @Swansons' (near Hanover, MN)
- Tuesdays 4:00 - 6:00 P.M. @Hanover City Hall/Settler’s Park (11250 5th St NE, Hanover)
- Wednesdays: work out on your own as assigned (required); we will practice on occasional Wednesdays (4:30 - 6:00 P.M.) before Thursday meets (TBD; see Team Calendar for dates/locations)
- Thursdays 4:00 - 6:00 P.M. @Hanover City Hall/Settler’s Park (11250 5th St NE, Hanover)
- Saturdays 8:00 - 10:00 A.M. @Swansons'