Annual Back to School Picnic
Date – Time
August 11, 2018
– 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
359 Old Meramec Station Road
Manchester, MO 63021-5324 US
SIGN UPS ARE OPEN - see link below
Back to School Picnic -- Saturday, August 11th - (4pm-8pm)
WCCHE families, You don’t want to miss this upcoming event The Back-to-School Picnic is an annual event.
• It is a great way to meet new friends and re-connect with others.
• It’s an opportunity to be encouraged by veteran homeschool families.
• It’s a great opportunity to acquire information about your homeschooling adventure.
• There will be tables set up so you can get information and sign up for various extra-curricular activities in the homeschool community.
Mark your calendar and plan to come out and enjoy this wonderful family event. Feel free to invite other families that are new to or considering homeschooling.
This event is open to all perspective, new, and veteran homeschool families.
Date: Saturday, August 11th
Time: 4:00 pm (We’ll eat around 5:30ish)
Location: Schroeder Park, 359 Old Meramec Station Rd, Ballwin, MO 63021
Details: Go to the WCCHE website (www.wcche.org) and sign up for this event on the calendar. Barbeque will be provided by West County Christian Home Educators
What to bring:
o Last name A-L Bring a dessert and a beverage to share
o Last name M-Z Bring a side dish and a beverage to share
o Bring lawn chairs
How can I Help at this event?
• Help set up or clean up: Darlene Fallon at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Help with Decorations, supplies, games: Contact Nicole Bulla at email@example.com
• Help with Grilling contact Joe Fallon at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other questions regarding details: Contact Nicole Bulla at email@example.com