Welcome to HSCF
HSCF is a Christian homeschool parent support group serving the City of Edmonton and surrounding area.
We are here to offer Christian resources & support to parents as we take this journey together. Being part of a parent support group can give you the insight & knowledge of other homeschool families and provide encouragement along the way. Come to be blessed and to be a blessing to others!
MEMBERS: If you are seeing this public page, please log in to the members' pages using the Log In link above. If your membership has lapsed, you may re-apply using the request membership link.
Benefits of Membership in Home School Christian Fellowship Include:
- Access to the private pages of this website, which are listed here.
- Emotional Support - you're not in this alone :) Members come to be blessed & to bless others.
- Emails - discussion & ongoing information about meetings, field trips, events, homeschooling in general, etc.
- Monthly Newsletter - an opportunity for you to submit articles, book or movie reviews, share your children's drawings or stories, etc.
- Monthly Meeting - special speakers, new ideas and times of sharing & learning together; generally intended for Moms & Dads. Nursing babies welcome.
- Lending Library - a well-organized variety of books, DVDs and other resources that are helpful to homeschooling families; we have an online database of over 700 resources available to members
- Discounted Skiing - weather-permitting for one day in each of December, January, February and March.
- Science & Heritage Fair - an annual highlight each spring!
- Track and Field Day - discounted registration fee for members.
- Park Days - keep in touch with HSCF friends throughout the summer months at a variety of area parks.
- Young Homeschoolers Group - for little ones through ~ age 10
- Field Trips - organized by the coordinator and/or by parents as desired
- Christian Community - access to the online Family Directory & other opportunities for local homeschoolers to build friendships together.
Therefore you shall lay up these words of Mine in your heart and in your soul...You shall teach them to your children...from Deut 11:18-21)