Growing in every way more and more like Christ (Eph 4:15)
We currently have a waitlist for the 2019-2020 school year. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist for Specials Day or would like more information, send an email to email@example.com. Please do not click "Join" until you email to make sure we have space for your family.
To see our Information Packet, Bylaws, and a sample of the classes that we offer, please click on the Links section to the left.
Our high school tutorial program is open for membership. Please click on the Links section on the left to see more information about this program. If you have questions or would like to join our tutorial program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission and General Information
We seek to:
- provide unique, student-centered, activity-based learning opportunities which require group interaction,
- foster positive Godly relationships among members and provide a support network for moms,
- provide a convenient, efficient forum for sharing parent/student skills, expertise, and resources, and
- offer programs of excellent quality, using instructors with expertise and experience in specialized fields.
- Field Trips
- Special Events
- Support Meetings for Parents
- Specials Day Enrichment Classes
- High School Tutorial Classes for Credit