EPIC HOMESCHOOL NETWORK INC. is a faith-based educational nonprofit organization. Our desire is to enrich, enhance and empower home education in the community. The specific purpose of this organization shall be to:
• encourage students to achieve academically through scholarships, programs and workshops.
• provide field trips, summer camps and other extra-curricular activities to extend experiences beyond the classroom.
• feature monthly topics to educate teachers and keep them up to date on trends in education.
• create a resource center for homeschoolers.
• empower parents to be on the front lines of their child’s education through programs.
BENEFITS OF FAMILY MEMBERSHIP:
• One Complimentary Yearbook
• Teacher Identification Card for Discounts with local service providers
• Weekly Email Updates
• Eligible for EPIC Scholarships
• Participation in the Annual Awards Ceremony
• Access to webinar recordings
• HSLDA Membership Discount
• Annual Resource Fair
• Standardized Testing Discounts
• Teen/Tween Activities
• Annual Not Back to School Party
• Weekly Meet Ups
• Monthly Field Trips
• (Out of State) Annual EPIC Field Trip (Free or Discounted for Member Kids)
• Friendships for you and your children
Check out our public website blog www.epichsn.com/blog to learn more or call us at 678-744-3407
STEPS TO MEMBERSHIP:
• Select the "Request Membership in this Organization!" Below
• Pay annual dues securely online via PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/epichsn/
• The 2019-2020 dues is $40
01 Declaration of Intent to Homeschool Submission Deadline
September 1 - Tuesday
15 ITBS Testing Registration Deadline
May 15 - Saturday
14 ITBS Testing
June 14 - Monday
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM