The general purposes and goals of the Nacogdoches Area Christian Home Educators' Association (NACHEA) are:
- To support and encourage parents educating their children at home.
- To provide opportunities for like-minded home schooling families to meet and develop relationships.
- To promote legislation in support of the parents’ primary and constitutionally guaranteed rights to educate their children.
- To further the appreciation of home schooling in the community through education, community involvement and media communication.
- To provide educational and social opportunities for the Association.
May the Lord bless you as you seek the best in educating your children.
Field Day &
New Member Info Booths
Friday, August 28
9:30 - Noon
Nacogdoches Recreation Center Gymnasium
Hope everyone has had a wonderful, blessed summer! Now it is time to start back to school and what a better way to do that than with a Field Day and New Member Information Booths. We are inviting all of you and anyone else that is interested in homeschooling to the Nacogdoches Recreation Center on Friday, August 28th, 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. for our NACHEA Field Day and NACHEA Information Booths. Kids of ALL ages will meet in the Recreation Center Gymnasium at 9:30 a.m. to kick off the field day events while the parents are welcomed to visit one of the big rooms (we will inform you of which room when you arrive) for information on all of the programs that NACHEA has to offer. There will also be a 2015-2016 membership renewal and new member sign-up booth, so if you haven't paid your yearly dues this will be the time to do it. The address for this event is Nacogdoches Recreation Center, 1112 North Street, Nacogdoches, TX 75961.
For more information, please email us at info@NACHEA.org.