Vine and Branches Membership Request
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Vine and Branches Porter County (V&B) is a Christian educational homeschool co-op and 501c3 non-profit organization. Application for membership requires the following:
1. You must complete the entire application form (please be sure to include both the first and last name of your children on the form below); please note that this application is thorough and may take more than 15 minutes to complete.
2. You must read and agree to our Statement of Faith and/or agree to participate with the understanding that V&B offers only classes and activities that reflect our Statement of Faith and reserves the right to deny any endorsement or approval of classes or activities that conflict with our Statement of Faith.
3. You must read and fully agree to the Participation Requirements and Expectations, Code of Conduct and Dress Code, Participation & Media Release, and provide an accurate and verifiable Volunteer Application in order to participate in our co-op.
4. Please note that submission of this request does not guarantee membership.
5. IMPORTANT: When filling out the request below, please fill in the field that asks for "Primary Parent Name" with the name of the parent or adult family member who will be responsible for fulfilling co-op responsibilities. Please fill in the field that asks for "Spouse's Name" with the Primary's spouse information if married; if not married, please leave blank. Feel free to leave your spouses email address blank if he/she does not wish to receive V&B forum messages.