Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
2013- 2014 CCHEA membership period is August 1, 2013 - July 31, 2014
The following steps must be followed before new membership in CCHEA is granted:
1. Fill out the online registration form including all required fields. Our website is private and password-protected and only members can see this information. Your private information will never be sold or shared outside of the CCHEA, or MHEA (Mississippi Home Educators Association) our parent organization.
2. Make payment of annual membership dues of $30.00 through August 15, or $35 after August 15
Payment may be made by one of the following methods as follows:
Via Paypal - payment is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Check - payable to CCHEA and mailed to CCHEA Treasurer, P.O. Box 3479, Gulfport, MS 39505
3. Agree to membership requirements as follows:
* Understand that although CCHEA does not require a Statement of Faith by members, we are a Christian group and will run according to Christian principles. We do require you to read our Statement of Faith and acknowledge that you have done so. www.homeschool-life.com/ms/cchea/Statements/CCHEA STATEMENT OF FAITH1.pdf )
* Read and agree to abide by the CCHEA Code of Conduct. ( https://www.homeschool-life.com/ms/cchea/conduct/CCHEA code of conduct1.pdf)
* Understand that it is your responsibility to check e-mail and website weekly or enough to know what is happening with the group.
* Keep your information on the website current - especially contact information.
* Prayerfully consider helping others in the group by volunteering if needed and pursue opportunities to connect with others through means provided by the group.
* Understand and agree that CCHEA is not a legally organized corporation, and therefore has no officers or insurance. In all group-sponsored activities, attendees and members assume liability for their own actions, will not hold group leaders liable, and will rely on their own insurance or other means to cover any accidents which require treatment for themselves or their children.
We strongly recommend that members also join HSLDA (www.hslda.org), and a group discount is available if you are a member of CCHEA and then join HSLDA.
CCHEA could not reach the level of success it enjoys without YOU! Prayerfully consider helping others by volunteering. At the bottom of this form you'll have a chance to tell us what you are most interested in or suggest something we haven't thought of! ct