Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
- PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE CAREFULLY -
Families who join and allow their personal information to be included on this website should be assured that their information will not be misused. All members agree to the following statements:
1. Only individual, Christian home school families may join. Organizations will not be accepted for membership.
2. The Family Directory list will not be used for commercial purposes or to solicit funds for any purpose.
3. BEACH Group members agree to accept communication from the site administrator via email, and to not share group information via Facebook or other social media outlets.
4. Member parents agree to be responsible for the behavior of their children and for themselves. Unethical or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
5. Members agree to school according to Alabama law, overseeing their child's education, and being the final decision maker for grades given.
6. Parents have read and agree to the following Behavior and Dress Code guidelines:
Students will be respectful to adult leaders/parents, other students, and to all property of others. This includes no profanity, fighting, use of illegal substances or destruction of property. Damage to property or items contained on property may result in that student's family being removed from the BEACH group -- No refund of fees will be made.
Adults and students agree to be respectful when using the BEACH Forum by not using profanity, gossiping, being dishonest, or treating others unkindly. The Forum is intended for communication regarding BEACH functions, education and community announcements. The same respectful attitude is expected for all BEACH related functions.
Students will dress modestly and appropriately for all BEACH events. No clothing with profanity, sexual innuendo, or anti-Christian themes will be allowed. At swimming events, girls should wear tankini's or one piece suits.
BEACH members agree to the following:
7. The site administrator reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership of any family who violates the terms of this membership agreement.
MEMBERSHIP FEES are $7.00 per year, per family, non-refundable. At this time, only cash or check is accepted. I will send one group check to Homeschool-Life when I am invoiced. Please make checks out to, and mail to:
PO Box 6953
Gulf Shores, AL 36547