Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
BCHE requires the following for membership:
1. The payment of $25 per family via PayPal or check for the year beginning August 1 and ending July 31. Memberships are prorated to $15 per family for the time period of March 15 - July 31.
2. That each member reads the Terms & Conditions,
3. That each member family e-signs an Adult and Youth Liability Waiver for insurance purposes, which is kept on file,
4. That parents who teach in the Co-op, or leads on the Steering Team sign a Statement of Faith.
5. That each member prayerfully consider serving in a position to help BCHE continue to offer a variety of great activities. You can fill out the Service Task form during the membership process or by clicking on the link on the navigation menu.
6. There are several questions to answer at the end of the registration. Answering these is important as it helps us keep track of important information for our non-profit documentation, and helps us get to know you better so that we can better serve you.
(Please understand the nature and scope of this Support Group: we are NOT specifically a Co-op and joining BCHE does not assure your entry into the annual Co-op classes. Enrollment is limited because of space considerations. Your willingness to teach a class will aid in your being a part of co-op. BCHE is a support group and offers numerous opportunities for social interaction and ways to make friends in the homeschooling community. The Co-op is just one part of what BCHE does. There are many ways to make friends and find support in your homeschooling journey.) We encourage you to explore the other homeschool support groups in our area.
Make sure you save the user name and password you just entered because you will need them to log in.