Request Membership in this Homeschool Group!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
The BCHE membership year is August 1 - July 31. The cost of an annual membership is $30 per family.
Please take note of the following options:
- If you are joining BCHE as a new member (or rejoining after missing a year or more), you will pay $30 when you register between May 1 and December 31. Between January 1 and April 30, you have the option of paying only $20 for a spring-only membership, but renewal will be required as of July 31 for the upcoming membership year.
- If you are a present BCHE member and need to renew your membership for the upcoming year, please log in to your account to renew between May 1 - July 31. If you completed an approved Service Task during the membership year, you may pay a discounted fee of $20 for the upcoming year. (Check the Service Task List link on the homepage to verify that you are eligible.) Otherwise, the annual fee is $30. If you have missed the renewal window and your membership is "parked." Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment options without duplicating your account.
Payments can be made online via PayPal by selecting the appropriate option below, or by sending a check payable to BCHE to the BCHE Treasurer, Wendy Knott at 1501 Benjamin Circle, Cleveland, TN 37312.
BCHE membership requirements are as follows:
1. That each member reads the Terms & Conditions,
2. That each member family e-signs an Adult and Youth Liability Waiver for insurance purposes, which is kept on file,
3. That parents who teach in the Co-op, or lead on the Steering Team, sign a Statement of Faith.
4. That each member prayerfully consider serving in a position to help BCHE continue to offer a variety of great activities. You can fill out the Service Task form during the membership process or by clicking on the link on the navigation menu.
5. There are several questions to answer at the end of the registration. Answering these is important as it helps us keep track of important information for our non-profit documentation, and helps us get to know you better so that we can better serve you.
(Please understand the nature and scope of this Support Group: we are NOT specifically a Co-op and joining BCHE does not assure your entry into the annual Co-op classes. Enrollment is limited because of space considerations. Your willingness to teach a class will aid in your being a part of co-op. BCHE is a support group and offers numerous opportunities for social interaction and ways to make friends in the homeschooling community. The Co-op is just one part of what BCHE does. There are many ways to make friends and find support in your homeschooling journey.) We encourage you to explore the other homeschool support groups in our area.
Make sure you save the user name and password you just entered because you will need them to log in.