TEACH is a nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation that was created with the desire to reach out to Christian families in the Tri-Cities area of East Tennessee who educate their children at home. TEACH SUPPORT has over 200 member families.
TEACH SUPPORT offers the opportunity for fellowship, friendships, Field trips (2 per month on average), activities with area homeschoolers, Girls & Boys High School & Middle basketball teams, Cheer Squad, and Girls HS/Middle Volleyball teams. (Athletic Teams have additional insurance/uniform fees) TEACH Support holds a yearly Graduation ceremony and High School Formal Dance. TEACH Support also holds a Spelling Bee, Science Fair, Back-to-school Picnic & more.
TEACH Support is a "support group" that offers participation in the above items for an annual family fee of $18.00. To JOIN TEACH Support please request membership and pay your annual family fee with PayPal or mail a check to TEACH PO Box 3491, Johnson City, TN 37602
** An additional cost and opportunity under TEACH Support - (waiting list may apply) JC TEACH Co-op Classes (depends on availability/openings and separate fees apply)
- Open registration available once current JC Co-op members are registered and space is available. High School attends 15 Fridays a semester. Elem/Middle attends 11 Fridays per semester. NO DROP OFF students allowed. JC Co-op is a Parent Cooperation of ALL Volunteers - no one is paid!
- Fall Semester Registration dates: Mid May through June 15th
- Spring Semester Registration dates: Nov. 21st through Dec. 5th
Please note that TEACH is a Christian homeschool group and members are required to:
- assent to the following declaration of faith:
I claim Jesus as my personal Savior and Lord and recognize the authority of God's Word in my life.
- assent to a release of liability (this document is located under "About Us")
- read and agree not to teach contrary to the Core Beliefs of TEACH (this information is in the Constitution located under "About Us" )