2014 Spring Formal A Night of Masquerade
Registration is open with two convenient ways to submit the form and payment! The link to submit registration and pay online is found on the side navigation list or just click this link:
You can also print the registration forms here and mail them with a check.
Registration deadline is April 1st, 2014. Early bird admission is $35 until Feb.28th and regular admission is $40 until April 1st. Read the Spring Formal FAQ page to answer any questions or contact Pat Blair at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment for the 2013-2014 School Year
Enrollment for Heritage membership for 2013-2014 will begin May 1st, 2013. If you have any questions please contact Lana Brogan or Gretchen Deveaux at email@example.com.
Membership Enrollment Season (June 1, 2013 – August 31, 2013)
- $20 for all families with at least one child being home schooled
- $7.50 for professional educators/teachers to post class information to the forum/calendar. Note: educators and teachers who are also home schooling would pay for a family membership.
Late Membership Enrollment Season (September 1, 2013 – April 30, 2014)
- $30 for all families with at least one child being home schooled
- $7.50 for professional educators/teachers who do not home school Note: Administrative Fee is required for our volunteers to process enrollments made during our school year while they are focused on teaching their children.
- Simply log in and select the link called Membership Renewal located on the upper left
- Complete the new Release Form and submit.
- Select your method of payment and you are done! Members who renew before the deadline will enjoy continuous membership and log in to website.
- Deadline to renew is August 31st. If you have not renewed by August 31st, you will not be able to log into the website and you will need to apply for new membership. Note: because we have to pay for every family registered on the site we are forced to delete profiles that are not renewed by the deadline.
For New Members:
- Follow the link on the left hand side entitled, “Apply for Membership”, and follow the prompts
- Fees are the same as for renewing members
Home School Support Group serving Northwest Houston!
It is our desire to:
- Support one another spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
- Commit to build loving relationships with one another.
- Help one another develop the right attitudes toward authority, order, and Biblical truths in our children.
- Offer opportunities for fellowship, social interaction, and learning for children and families.
- Provide member activities to help support families in their home schooling endeavors
- Encourage, support, and inform new home schoolers.
- Encourage excellence in the teaching of knowledge, character, and wisdom.
Remember, you can always come to a mom's meeting or park day to try it out before joining. Contact us to find out how at firstname.lastname@example.org!