Welcome to First Class Cowlitz County
Registration for the Spring 2024 session of Friday School Co-op is Monday, February 12th. Please contact us for more details.
Please contact us if you would like to be added to our email list and receive more information about the Spring 2024 registration and other events/activities.
First Class Cowlitz County is a one-day a week, homeschool cooperative with a solid Christian foundation.
FCCC is a ministry of New Life Fellowship Church to homeschooling families in Longview and surrounding areas.
We hope you'll join us, make some new friends, and get involved!!
If you have any questions please feel free to email at:
Our vision involves your family! We hope to meet you soon!!
First Class Friday School
This is a homeschool ministry co-op open to all homeschoolers in and around our community.
- First Class Cowlitz County Registration dues are $55.00 per session.The registration dues can be paid on class registration day.
- Fall session is 8-9 weeks
- Winter/Spring session is 10 weeks
- Classes are $4.00 per class per child (this fee covers the entire session. Ex. Johnny takes 3 classes at $4.00 each, the fee for the session would be $12.00 for this child)
- Some classes may also have a supply fee for take home items or consumables
- Students have the opportunity to take 3 classes every Friday
- Classes are taught by parents in the co-op. This is a closed campus, meaning, one parent (per family) stays and participates either by teaching or helping in 2 of the 3 class hours.
- Chapel starts at 9:00
- Classes start at 9:40 and end at 1:00
- We meet at New Life Fellowship 2441 42nd Ave., Longview
The Friday School schedule is as follows:
9:40-10:40 Hour 1
10:45-11:50 Hour 2
11:55-12:55 Hour 3
12:55-1:00 Classroom Cleanup
1:00 - 1:30 Family Lunch
1:30-2:30 Afternoon Classes,offered occasionally
Payment options are available for families that would like to attend Friday School and would otherwise be unable to do so. Please contact us for more information.
First Class Homeschool Co-op Is:
Kindergarten-High School Classes offered one day a week
Nursery and Early Childhood Education Program
Encouragement for parents, help for new homeschooling moms
New friendships and opportunities for students
Affordable - co-op classes are taught primarily by First Class parents
Christ-centered community outreach to homeschooling families
Our mission statement:
We exist to encourage, support and build up the local community of homeschool families, reaching out in the name of Christ.
Friday School is:
A place where homeschool families can make new friends, be encouraged in their relationship with Christ, and be a "safe place" to use the gifts God has given them.
Are you a Christian? Find out what the Bible says!