First Class Cowlitz County
We hope you'll join us, make some new friends, and get involved!!
If you have any questions
First Class Friday School
This is a non-profit homeschool ministry open to all homeschoolers in and around our community.
- First Class Cowlitz County Registration dues are $15.00 per session.The registration dues can be paid on class registration day.
- There is a "Building Expense" fee of $10.00 per registered family. This fee goes to help pay building expenses at the church.
- Fall session is 9 weeks
- Winter/Spring session is 10 weeks
- Classes are $3.00 per class per child (this fee covers the entire session. Ex. Johnny takes 3 classes at $3.00 each, the fee for the session would be $9.00 for this child)
- Some classes may also have a supply fee for take home items or consumables
- Students have the opportunity to take 3 classes every Friday
- Classes are taught by parents in the co-op. This is a closed campus, meaning, one parent (per family) stays and participates either by teaching or helping in 2 of the 3 class hours.
- Chapel starts at 9:00
- Classes start at 9:40 and end at 12:55
- We meet at New Life Fellowship 2441 42nd Ave., Longview
The Friday School schedule is as follows:
9:40-10:40 Hour 1
10:45-11:50 Hour 2
11:55-12:55 Hour 3
12:55-1:05 Classroom Cleanup
1:05 - 1:45 Family Lunch
1:30-2:30 Afternoon Classes,offered occasionally
Payment options are available for families that would like to attend Friday School and would otherwise be unable to do so. Please contact us for more information.
Kindergarten-High School Classes offered one day a week
Nursery and Early Childhood Education Program
Encouragement for parents, help for new homeschooling moms
New friendships and opportunities for students
Affordable - co-op classes are taught primarily by First Class parents
Christ-centered community outreach to homeschooling families
Our mission statement:
We exist to encourage, support and build up the local community of homeschool families, reaching out in the name of Christ.
Friday School is:
A place where homeschool families can make new friends, be encouraged in their relationship with Christ, and be a "safe place" to use the gifts God has given them.
Are you a Christian? Find out what the Bible says!