The Home Organization of Parent Educators (HOPE) was incorporated in 1994 and has been serving the homeschool community for over 20 years. HOPE is a 501(c)4 corporation. HOPE is led by a Board of Directors consisting of three officers – President, Treasurer, and Secretary – and six to fourteen At-Large Directors. These officers and directors comprise the voting membership of HOPE. Members of the Board of Directors are invited and appointed by our Board and meet three times per year.
Families may request membership into HOPE if they meet one of the following criteria:
- The family must be currently homeschooling or intend to homeschool at least one child.
- The family has a graduated homeschool student.
- The children are too young for formal schooling.
- Calendar of events with online sign-ups, automatic confirmation and email reminders
- Photo gallery
- Family directory to find homeschool families in your neighborhood
- Other custom web pages to assist you in your homeschool journey.
- Sports Field Day
- Music Recital
- Group Standardized Testing
- Graduation Ceremony
- History Fair - Coordinator needed
- National Geographic Geography Bee for Prince William County homeschoolers
- Scripps National Spelling Bee School Level Bee
- Annual Science Fair
- Annual Book Sale/Swap
- Five Support Group Meetings Per Year