Where do I send my Notice of Intent form?

Prince William County residents can find the Home Instruction Packet here. Students may partially enroll in up to two high school classes, including electives (choir, drama, etc.) High school-aged home instruction students may participate in Advanced Placement (AP) and Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT) examinations and are eligible to receive free AP and PSAT testing opportunities to the same extent as students enrolled in Prince William County Public Schools. Parents may contact the school counseling department of their child's base high school during the first week of October for PSAT registration information and during the first week of March for AP test registration information.

Manassas Park City residents can find contact information, documents and forms here.  
City of Manassas residents can find homeschool information here. The contact name and address for where to send a homeschool NOI is not listed on the website. Call the City of Manassas Public Schools office to obtain this information.
Fairfax County Public Schools have a webpage devoted to home instruction information. If you live in Fairfax County you may go here to find the mailing address for your Notice of Intent plus information on part-time high school enrollment.
Fauquier County Residents can find home instruction information here.
NOTE: The Virginia High School League prohibits homeschooled students from participating in school sports programs. HEAV is nuetral on this topic but does keep VA homeschoolers informed. In 2015 the govenor vetoed a bill that would have allowed sports access. The override vote was not successful. Read two different viewpoints on the topic in the HEAV Magazine.