What is PCHEA?
PCHEA is an inclusive nonprofit Christian homeschool network of homeschooling families and members of various co-ops and organizations. These families unite to bless the homeschool community at large by sharing creative ideas, newcomer support, knowledge of educational and community events, personal support, and social opportunities with other families who home educate in and around the Texas panhandle.
Why join PCHEA?
Fellowship with other homeschoolers, both new and experienced
PCHEA-sponsored events, including field trips, family events, and more
Opportunity to participate in one-to-one mentor program, which matches a new homeschooler with a veteran PCHEA homeschooler
Parent support through various activities and seminars
In addition, the PCHEA web site features significant benefits when members log in. Click to expand this image for a view of what the members-only site has to offer.
Members-only features of this site include:
- Interactive forums to share information and ask questions
- Guidance and support resources
- Classified forum to buy and sell curriculum and other resources
- Online calendar of member-only activities and events
- Information about opportunities to connect with other homeschooling parents
- Information about opportunities to connect with other homeschooling students through academics, activities, field trips, creative and performing arts, recreation outings, student organizations, play groups, and sports
Panhandle Christian Home Educators Association,
P. O. Box 1237, Amarillo, TX 79105 (806) 356-1316