ECIHEN NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION
for the 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR is
Please click on the blue link "Request Membership" located in the upper right-hand corner. After you submit the form, you will need to click the "Add to Cart" PayPal button on the screen and pay your membership renewal (Please be patient, it may take a moment to load). Please remember, your registration will not be approved until the membership dues have been paid.
If you have ANY questions, please send an email to email@example.com
East Central Illinois Home Educator Network (ECIHEN) provides a opportunities for Christian homeschool families seeking support in the home education of their children.
Ephesians 4:16 (NLT) reminds us, "Under his direction, the whole body is fitted together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love." Holding firmly to that Scripture, ECIHEN is a member-run organization. All events and field trips are planned by members for each other. By joining, you are not only getting support, you are also giving support.
Membership is just $17.50 per family per school year (July 1 - June 30).
Benefits to membership include:
- Monthly Meetings
- Membership Card
- Ability to Participate in Field Trips and Special Events
- Opportunities for all members of your family to interact with other homeschool families.
- 17% discount when joining Home School Legal Defense Association
- The ability to participate in the private and secure ECIHEN website forums
- Ability to buy and sell on the exclusive ECIHEN online classifieds
- Access to the Member Calendar that includes all ECIHEN and other homeschool relevant events.
- An Exclusive weekly email
- Access to a private Online members’ directory and Family Web Pages
- Access to the closed ECIHEN Facebook Group
If you are looking for encouragement, activities for your children, and meaningful fellowship all with a Biblical perspective then ECIHEN is the place for your homeschooling family! We hold to Christian values and family fun!
View ECIHEN Families in a larger map