WEST Prom Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
This code of conduct is based on 5 premises:
- Treatment of other people (fellow students, tutors and staff) must always be respectful.
- This facility and all property will not be abused.
- Each student is responsible for his/her own personal possessions.
- Each student is accountable for his/her own actions.
- Each student’s dress and actions should encourage others to Godliness.
Student will arrive between 5:30 and 7:00 pm
Students MUST check in at entrance when arriving
Students will depart at Midnight, 11:30 if not staying for bonfire
Students MUST check out with WEST Executive Director before leaving event
Students will not be allowed to exit the building once entering until prom dance is over or bonfire is over
Dancing & Bodily Contact
Music and dance at the discretion of and approved by WEST.
No warning will be given in this category.
Tobacco, drugs, alcohol, weapons, and fireworks are not allowed in the building or parking areas.
Anyone discovered with possession of any of these items during the prom event will be immediately removed WITHOUT REFUND.
Provision for infractions:
- Students will be removed from event
- Proper authorities will called if necessary
- Parents will be notified