Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Is Sonrise right for you?
- At Sonrise we LOVE to support and connect families in their homeschooling journey.
- We offer two 8 week sessions of Friday School (Fall and Spring) with parent led elective type classes for students ages 6-18 as well as self-contained classes for their younger siblings (ages 0-5). Friday School includes chapel, three hours of classes, and social hour.
- We also organize field trips, park dates, teen hangout times, etc.
- We have two yearly membership options:
All-Access Membership - $100 - includes the benefits of Communication membership, but also has the added bonus of joining the Friday School in the fall and spring. Friday School classes will have supply fees due at a later time, depending on the type of class. There tend to be events such as Open House, hang out times right after Friday School, etc. where the Friday School families have more opportunity to interact. Membership valid from date of joining to the following July 31st.
Communication Membership -$20 - email and Facebook communication, field trips organized by member families, park dates, teen hangout times, mom connections, and family get-togethers. Membership valid from date of joining to the following July 31st.
- Sonrise Homeschool Co-op takes participation by all members in order to run properly. There are many opportunities to put your talents to work. An adult from each family is on campus each week during Friday School. This adult either teaches or helps a teacher in two hours of classes. Each family commits to completing a small weekly or larger one-time chore as we keep our building clean.
- A parent or guardian is to be on campus at all times.
- We love Jesus and will be talking and teaching about Him! (Our teachers do have to sign a Statement of Faith and submit a statement of their beliefs.)
- We require that your oldest child be at least 7 years old by September 1. We give priority to our Littles classes (ages 0-5) to those families that have older children.
If you're on board with all of these things, let's get this show on the road!
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
- Fill out the registration form below.
- Once your membership request is approved by our Membership Coordinator, you will receive an email. Then you will be able to login to our website and complete the option to purchase the All-Access Membership or Communication Membership.
If you have any questions please email our Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.