Navigator's is a cooperative that meets in Daphne, AL.
We offer two options of membership: Social and Academic. Please see below for infomation including fees and requirements.
General ages range from babies to high school as of Fall 2019
Social Participation Only
- Social events, field trips, playdates only.
- Requires parent to coordinate/host 1 (one) social event in the course of the semester.
Please note: You will have the ability to submit events on the calendar, however, they must be approved by the Activities Coordinator before it will be made public and available.
- Social participation plus weekly classes
- Classes meet on Fridays from 9:00am-1:30pm with the opportunity to attend 4 classes.
- We conduct 2 Semesters (Fall & Spring) lasting 10-16 weeks (about 10/12 classes per semester). Generally they are Sept-Nov and Jan-Apr.
- There may be additional fees required by the teacher to cover costs of material.
- Requires parent to:
- Teach, co-teach and/or assist in 2 of 3 class per Semester,
- Work on set-up, clean-up or other needs for the co-op day
Our fees are:
- Social only: $30/family per Semester
- Academic: $50/family per Semester (includes Social)
Please our Policies & Procedures for additional information