FC3E (First Class Clark County East) has a ministry vision to walk alongside the homeschool family and partner with them not only in educating their children but also in their daily transformation to be more and act more like Jesus. We accomplish this by providing opportunities to nourish, network, and nurture, as we all navigate the many passageways of homeschool life.
We are partnered with Firmly Planted Homeschool Resource Center (FPHRC) in order to share the facility and resources that have been donated to benefit homeschooling in Clark County.
Membership in FC3E is for families, which we define as the parent(s) and their legal children, who are homeschooling. FC3E accepts families for membership, primarily based on space availability. For this reason, all families must have at least one child six years old or older (traditionally first grade).
Friday School is the weekly homeschool cooperative that is at the heart of FC3E’s program. Normally, we meet for two sessions each year, one in the fall and one in the spring. This format assists parents as a complement to their own homeschooling and is not intended to replace it. Sessions run 8-9 weeks each.
We offer three blocks of classes for students. Friday School begins at 9 am with Chapel and announcements. Classes are 55 minutes long, with the third block ending at 12:40 pm. The third block includes an extra 15 minutes of classroom clean-up.
Our leadership team is currently preparing for the upcoming semester. Our Fall semester runs from mid-September to mid-November, and our Spring semester runs from early March to early May. New member applications are generally accepted for Fall during the months of June-August, and for Spring, during the months of November-January. Please reach out with questions to our Membership Coordinator- [email protected]
9:30-10:25 Block A
10:30-11:25 Block B
11:30-12:35 Block C
(Members - please login to this website for location details.)
If you are a returning member and would like to reactive your "parked" membership, please contact our Membership Coordinator at [email protected]
First Class Clark County East (FC3E) is a Christian homeschool co-op that exists to support discipleship of the homeschooling family. We focus on our ever evolving community, providing opportunities to connect thru co-op classes, forums, special events, field trips, and educational clubs.
Membership in FC3E costs $100 per school year and is limited to families with at least one child in 1st grade or higher.
• The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
• God has existed from all eternity in three Persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
• Jesus was God and came in human flesh, being fully God and fully man, except without sin. (John 1:1-2,14)
• All men are in violation of God’s righteous requirements and His holy character both by nature and act. (Romans 3:23 and 5:12; Ephesians 2:1-2)
• The central purpose of the coming of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man’s sin through His substitutionary death on the cross, the successful accomplishment of which was attested to by His subsequent bodily resurrection. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Acts 1:3)
• Salvation is offered as a gift, free to the sinner. This gift must be responded to in individual faith, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, but in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone. (Acts 13:38-39; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9)
A Day in the Life
Want to know what a typical Friday School day is like?
We start with chapel at 9am. That lasts for about one half hour and is concluded with announcements and an on-time drawing for kids (and parents) that are in their seats by 9am.
We then have three one-hour classes. Our classes are parent-led. One parent of each family is asked to help (either teach or assist) in two of the three blocks of Friday School. In the 3rd "off" block the parent can connect in our parent break room with others while enjoying snacks, coffee, and tea.