PACE of Miami is a Christian ministry dedicated to the glory of God and was created in order to afford homeschooling families an opportunity to enhance their education and socialize their children in a conservative, wholesome, Christian environment. We acknowledge that creating a homeschool community with behavioral standards that are acceptable to every student and parent is impossible. We do, however, believe that specifying certain basic principles that govern all families equally is essential.
As a PACE parent, I hereby,
1. Certify that I have reviewed and am fully familiar with the PACE Policies (as posted at www.pacemiami.org) and I hereby commit to faithfully abide by these Policies. I am particularly aware of the policies that govern payments, dropping/adding classes, dress, volunteer requirements, facility use, and parental responsibilities. I acknowledge that violations are considered as breaking the firm commitment that I made when I voluntarily chose for my child(ren) to attend the PACE Enrichment program, and I am aware of the consequences that will result from a violation of any these Policies.
2. Certify that I have reviewed the applicable PACE policies regarding dress, behavior, tardiness, and facility use with all of my children and have impressed upon them the importance of abiding by these policies.
3. I will commit to pray for the PACE homeschooling community and its Board of Directors and agree to bring any and all questions, problems, concerns, and criticisms to a Board Member or Enrichment Coordinator/President.
(1 required) 4.
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability
I, PARENT, (mother/father or legal guardian of this child) (hereinafter “STUDENT”), am aware that certain risks of injury or death exist in participating in some physical classes or other sports activities, athletic contests, or exhibitions, (hereinafter collectively known as the “ACTIVITY”), including but not limited to, cuts, bruises, bumps, fractures, accidents, injuries, and death (hereinafter collectively referred to as “INJURIES”). In consideration of the privilege of participating in any physical classes offered by Parents Association for Christian Enrichment of Miami, Inc. (hereinafter the “ENRICHMENT”) held at Riverside Baptist Church (hereinafter the “FACILITY”), I have and do hereby assume all the above-mentioned risks, and will hold the ENRICHMENT, the FACILITY, and the teachers and other volunteers at the ENRICHMENT, not liable for actions, causes of action, (whether the cause of action belongs to the STUDENT, the PARENT of the STUDENT, or the legal guardian of the STUDENT), debts, claims, demands of every kind and nature whatsoever which may arise from or in connection with the STUDENT’s participation in activities at the FACILITY and of PACE.
1. I fully understand that any ACTIVITY can be a cause of injury or death.
2. I voluntarily assume the risk of injury to my child that may be caused by any PACE related ACTIVITY.
3. The ENRICHMENT, the FACILITY, and teachers or volunteers at the ENRICHMENT shall not be
liable to the PARENT or STUDENT hereby, and PARENT hereby for himself or herself and on behalf of the STUDENT, his family, his invitees, his licensees, and permittees releases, discharges, and acquits the ENRICHMENT, the FACILITY, and/or teachers and other volunteers at the ENRICHMENT, for any and all claims for loss or injury of any nature whatsoever resulting in any way from any ACTIVITY that were caused by negligent acts of the STUDENT, the ENRICHMENT, the FACILITY, or teachers and volunteers at the ENRICHMENT, their agents, servants, or anyone else.
4. In consideration for allowing the STUDENT to participate, the PARENT, for himself and on behalf of the STUDENT voluntarily releases, waives, and discharges the ENRICHMENT, the FACILITY, or teachers and volunteers at the ENRICHMENT and their successors or assigns from any and all claims, demands, damages, and causes of action of any nature whatsoever which may accrue as a result of participating in the ACTIVITY even if the action arises out of negligent acts of the ENRICHMENT, THE FACILITY, teachers or volunteers at the ENRICHMENT, their agents, servants, or otherwise, and said PARENT shall indemnify all the released persons for any attorneys fees and costs incurred by them in defense of any action against them arising out of the activity or in successfully defending the validity of this Release.
5. Covid-19 Ammendment (See PACE Policy)
I agree to the Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability stated above for myself, anyone with me and all of my children at PACE (1 required)