Statement of Faith
Parkland Home Educators Association Statement of Faith
- I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and is my supreme and final authority.
- I believe there is a monotheistic God eternally existing as: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- I believe our Lord Jesus is the Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit to Mary, a virgin. He died on the cross. The shedding of His blood was the atonement for my sins. I believe He was raised from the dead and ascended to heaven – where He is my advocate at the Father’s right hand.
- I believe in the personal and literal return of Jesus Christ for His Church
- I believe Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven and that a person must receive Him as their Savior and Lord
- I believe in life after death – either with God or separation from God.