EarthSchool COVID Masking Policy
- masking indoors for all members
- masking outdoors for adults unless seated at least 6-foot from others.
- masking outdoors for children. Children should be masked unless eating, swimming, or taking a mask break with their family unit.
EarthSchool COVID Quarantine Policy
Stay home for 14 days after your last close contact with someone with Covid or suspected of having Covid. Close contact is defined as being within 6 feet of a person with Covid or suspected Covid for a cumulative total of 15 minutes over a 24-hour period while unmasked.
What to do
- Stay home for 14 days after your last close contact with someone with Covid or suspected Covid.
- If symptoms for anyone in your household begins within 14 days, the clock starts again.
- Per the CDC symptoms such as fever (100.4?F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
I think or know I had COVID-19, and I had symptoms
You can be around others after:
- 14 days since symptoms first appeared and
- 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
- Other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving*
*Loss of taste and smell may persist for weeks or months after recovery and need not delay the end of isolation