Students that thrive in the Academy and high school are those who have support and dedicated time at home to complete the substantial assignments, projects, and study for tests required for academic classes. Students must be able to work independently and need online access for most classes. Documentation is provided to build a homeschool transcript.
- Professional level instruction Tu/Th- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Rigorous academics
- Focus on core subjects of math, reading (classic literature), vocabulary or phonics, and writing
- Curriculum pacing to complete 4 subjects: Institute for Excellence in Writing, Sadlier Math, Shurley Grammar, & Sadlier Vocabulary or Phonics
- Regular communication via the online forum of home follow-up of assignments
- Academy open to K-8th grades
- Academy placement assessment is required for all new academy students. This non-refundable assessment fee is $50 per student and is payable at the time of the assessment.