Dual Enrollment at Miami Dade College is a program that allows eligible students in grades 6 -12 currently attending accredited Miami Dade County public, private, or charter schools, or home school to simultaneously enroll in college course(s). The credits that students earn at MDC can be used to satisfy high school courses and are acceptable toward a college associate or baccalaureate degree, or technical certificate.
- For more information about dual enrollment, including important forms and information for homeschoolers, go to: https://www.mdc.edu/asa/hsp/.
- To speak to someone about dual enrollment please reach out to Maria Walker the coordinator for dual enrollment at MDC Kendall Campus at [email protected].
- For other dual enrollment coordinators at other MDC campuses go to https://www.mdc.edu/asa/hsp/dualEnrollmentContacts.aspx
- FIU also has dual enrollment opportunities for homeschoolers. Visit: http://undergrad.fiu.edu/de/index.html for more information.
- For Florida Statutes pertaining to dual enrollment go to: