Warrior verse for January is Romans 12:2. Students may recite the verse February
Next payment to teachers is due February 1st.
roller skating party February 7th.
Welcome to PTC
Parent Teacher Co-op (PTC) is a home school tutoring organization run by parent volunteers. We employ and train loving, qualified teachers to assist parents in teaching their students to be well educated world changers. PTC meets on Thursdays at Banner of Christ Church, 1111 68th SW, Byron Center, MI 49315.
Join Homeschool Performing Arts this week
This Week 1/10/19
Homeschool Performing Arts is performing the musical Titanic January 11, 12, 18, 19, 2019. Many of our PTC students will be involved in the performance. Join these talented students for a great time of entertainment. Tickets may be purchased at www.hpami.org
- The school year is 34 weeks beginning September 6th ending May 16th.
- Classes meet on Thursdays.
- Cost for most one and a half hour classes is $300, the two hour classes are $340. Some classes have copy and material fees added to the class cost. There is no discount for dropping a class.
Payments are made in six equal payments to the tutor directly
August 1st, September 1st, October 1st, November 1st, February 1st and March 1st.
- The PTC is a co-op. All families are required to volunteer at least four times throughout the year (exact amounts will be determined by the number of families taking classes).
- All classes (5th-12th grades) require 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours of homework per day.
- All of our tutors are Christians. Each teaches from a biblical principle and a Biblical Worldview using the Principle Approach.
- Parent Teacher Co-op is held at Banner of Christ Church at 1111 68th St SW, just west of expressway 131.
The Parent Teacher Co-op uses the Principle Approach method of teaching. Every class of every subject is researched Biblically and with Webster's 1828 dictionary. Each class will learn how to research and will require; a notebook, a signed constitution, a syllabus, and projects.
Classes for 2018/19
History, Art, Spanish, Science, Drama/Music
English, Science, History, Spanish, Art, Drama/Music
English, Earth Science, History, Algebra ½, Spanish, Art, Drama/Music
Algebra I & II, Geometry, Home & Office Computing, Physics, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, Biology, Physical Science, English I & II, British Literature, Interpretive Speech, Speech, Drawing, Art for the Busy Student, Psychology, Spanish I & II, American History, Government/ Economics, Ancient History and Survey of the New Testament, ACT & SAT prep
Classes acticulating to Davenport University
Anatomy, chemistry, physics, speech, American history, world history, Spanish II, computing, psychology, and government.
The Parent Teacher Co-op is a home school tutoring organization whose goal is to come alongside parents to raise up a generation of well-educated warriors for Christ. We offer classes with academic excellence along with an environment that fosters relationships.