Request Membership in this Organization!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
TO REGISTER FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Read and agree to the Statement of Faith and Student Guidelines & General Rules.
- Read and agree to the Parent-Teacher Agreement, Parent-Teacher Co-op Release and Parent Responsibility Form below.
- New parents and students older than 4th grade must write out a short personal testimony of Christian faith. Testimonies must be submitted within in a week of registration or classes will be dropped. You may type in your testimony/ies in the Message to Homeschool Group Administrator area below. Please indicate which student the testimony is for.
- All former students who are incoming sophomores or fifth grade must write out a short testimony of Christian faith. These must be completed within one week of registration or classes will be dropped.
- Pay Registration Fee via check (nonrefundable) made out to PTC for $60/family or via PayPal ($63/family) prior to May 20th. After May 20th Nonrefundable Registration Fee is $80/family when mailed to Michele Gwin 8424 Jasonville CT, Caledonia, MI 49316 or $83 when paid via PayPal.
- Four parent volunteer times are required during the year. You may sign up for these on line with the link provided on our home page. If you are not able to fulfill these you may pay a $25/volunteer time to be excused. This must be paid by October first. Any slots not signed up for by February 1st, 2022 will be charged $50/slot.Please contact Nichole DeMaar ([email protected]) with questions.
- Once we have approved your Request for Membership, you will be emailed instructions on how to SIGN UP for your classes. Your teacher will communicate with you by the end of July with information about your class/es.
- Any classes not dropped by August 1, must be paid in full regardless of the student's attendance.
- Most 90 minute classes cost $340 plus any fees applicable, the two hour classes are $400 plus fees.
- You may email the teachers at any time for more information.