Is there a study hall offered?
A study hall is provided for students who are in-between classes as a supervised study time.
There is a one-time registration fee of $20 for study hall access to help off-set the building fees/facility use expenses. This allows your student to use ANY of the listed study halls, all three days, should they need it. It is not per day, or per class session. It is a ONE TIME payment.
Our Standards of Conduct apply during study hall.
- work quietly and individually (Students may NOT talk during study hall as we share a room with another class)
- use their iPods quietly
- eat and drink as long as students are cleaning up after themselves
- NOT sit on tables
- NOT talk on cell phones during study hall, but texting is okay
- must obey the instructions of the hall monitor and study hall monitor at all times
- If students would like to work on a group project during study hall, please ask the study hall monitor or HEARTS supervisor if there is an empty room to work in