What is Freedom Homeschool Co-op?
Freedom Homeschool Co-op is a brand new co-op beginning in September 2021. We are open to all Christian families homeschooling students 1st-12th grades. Please click on our FAQ link or Contact us for more information
Thursday is Open!
We are excited to announce that we offering an additional day for co-op-ing! Because our 1st-8th grade classes are full on Monday, we have begun taking registrations for Thursday. Please contact us for more information.
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His future bodily return to this earth in power and glory to establish His kingdom of which there shall be no end.
4. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the atoning sacrifice of Christ.
5. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
6. the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
7. In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
8. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
Freedom Church Homeschool Co-op is an organization bringing homeschooling families together. On a weekly basis, we provide an opportunity to enrich our children's academic curriculum and social experience within the context of a Christian-based cooperative organization. We believe that every parent has strengths that he/she can use to help educate our children, and that we can work together to have an efficiently run co-op.
We come together not only to teach each other's children, but also for them to learn and grow with other children. We lift each other up before the Lord in prayer whenever the need arises, working and fellowshipping as a family, supporting one another in all areas of our lives.
There is a requirement of 2 periods per family in order to participate. Each family is required to participate during co-op hours in various positions. Before signing up for classes, please consider carefully whether you are willing and able to spend the time needed to help your child succeed in his/her classes, as well as filling the service requirements.
We require that at least one parent attend 2 mandatory member meetings we have per year. In order to ensure that our co-op operates efficiently, we ask that you make co-op attendance a priority on your schedule, keeping your absences to a minimum and make every effort to be on time for classes.