Statement of Faith
All members of DASCH must agree with the following statement of faith:
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and as such contains God's completed and final revelation.
- God exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- All men are in violation of God's law. As a result, all are under His condemnation.
- Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, came to pay the penalty for man's sin through His substitutionary death.
- Man cannot save himself from God's condemnation by his own works, but must receive His free gift of salvation through the grace of God.
I also certify that I am privately homeschooling my child(ren) and do not have him/her/them enrolled in the Georgia Cyber Academy.
I agree with this statement and acknowledge that all DASCH activities will be conducted under this statement as well.