Thank you for your interest in Olivet Private School. Before applying, please note:
Each new family will participate in a family interview with members of Olivet Private School's Board of Directors. Upon receipt of your application and application fee, you will receive information on our interview process. If you do not receive an email confirmation that we are in receipt of your application within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please contact us at [email protected]
All enrolled students in 3rd through 10th grade are required to participate in the annual standardized testing. If a student requires one-on-one testing instead of the group testing, and a testing proctor with the appropriate skills to administer the test is available, there will be a separate fee assessed to cover the proctor's time. Specific documentation will be required prior to proctoring.
Students with disabilities are able to apply for enrollment in Olivet, but it must be noted and understood that administration is not equipped to advise parents of students with learning disabilities regarding their academic experience. It is the parents’ responsibility to research and train appropriately in order to educate their child to the best of their ability. Olivet accepts no government funding to assist a learning-disabled student.
No accommodations will be made regarding the requirements for an Olivet High School diploma. Students who are unable to meet the high school diploma requirements will be awarded a high school certificate. High School Academics
New 12th grade students will not be accepted for enrollment after August 1st of the current school year.
Documentation needed to enroll in Olivet:
1. Signed Statement of Faith, (signed as part of the Application Form)
2. Completed Records Request form for the last school the student attended, (provided at interview)
3. Sexual Predator Background Check, (authorization form to be signed at interview)
4. High School Contract, signed by student and parents, (provided at interview for high school students only)
You must also provide:
1. Florida HRS Health Physical Form DH3040
2. Florida HRS Immunization Form DH680 or HRS Exemption Form
3. Birth certificate (copy)
4. Tuition due in full (Payment plans are available with the understanding that tuition is due in full at time of enrollment and non-refundable, regardless of length/dates of enrollment.)
After completing the online or paper application and submitting the application fee, please request membership for full website access. Full website access will be granted once your enrollment has been accepted and tuition has been paid.
You may submit an on-line application. Within the online application, a link will be provided for payment of the $20 non-refundable application fee.
If you prefer, you can download a traditional paper application. If you are unable to download the application, you may receive an application by submitting your request to: Olivet Private School, 501 SE Port St. Lucie Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34984. Submit the completed paper application to the address on the application, with a $20 non-refundable application fee.