Steps for New Membership
Welcome to our website! If you are interested in joining our group, please follow the steps below. If you have inquires, please contact Stacie Johnson @ [email protected]
1. On the Home Page Click on the Menu Tab - "Request Membership"
2. Complete the online New Family Member Profile & Medical Information and submit. You will be creating a member name and password at this time, so please make sure you write it down for future access. The completion of this form will signal G.C.C. Administrator that you have begun the New Membership Enrollment Process.
3. As soon as G.C.C. has reviewed your packet you will receive an email indicating that you have been approved for membership. However, if there are any further questions, you will be contacted by the G.C.C. Administrator.
4. If approved, you will be able to log in to the G.C.C. website at www.greensborochristianco-op.com by using the member name and password that you created. The $50 Yearly Membership Fee is due at this time or by the designated date given by the Administrator.
5. When Class Registration opens, you will click on "Class Registration" to register for classes. Classes are on a first come, first serve basis.
6. Class Fee's are due at the time of Class Registration. The G.C.C. Administrator will be collecting the fee's. Please make a check payable to Greensboro Baptist Church.
7. The G.C.C. Administrator will assign you 3 out of 4 class periods to help. If you are interested in teaching, please use the "Teacher Class Submission" form to submit the class information. If the class is approved, you will be contacted. Each member is also assigned a "Closing Clean Up Task" The schedule will be posted online under "Closing Clean Up" and on our bulletin board at Greensboro Baptist Church.