In 1991, a group of families came together to encourage each other in the rewarding journey of home education. Along the way, these Christian families met to share ideas, learn from each other, and plan enriching activities for their children. From that small group, HOPE Homeschoolers has grown to more than 170 families who walk alongside each other, discovering together how to meet the challenges of homeschooling.
Each month, HOPE families join together for the fellowship so vital to our homeschooling journey. Here are some of our regularly scheduled activities:
- Moms’ Night Out – the second Tuesday of each month (August – May)
- Park Days – weekly (September – May)
- Field Trips – as planned by our members
- Website – provides our calendar of upcoming opportunities and a forum for Q&A, classified ads, prayer needs, etc.
- Future HOPE – Monthly meetings for students in grades 6-8 and 9-12
- Celebrate & Graduate! – our year-end graduation/awards celebration