St. Michael the ArchAngel
St. Michael the ArchAngel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, o prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
Welcome to Families Discerning Homeschooling
Welcome Message for Families Discerning Homeschooling
We would love to welcome you to the Melbourne ArchAngels Catholic Homeschooling Community! Membership means a commitment to the community. We each give time & care to grow our community through:
Academic Co-op, Drama Club, Science Clubs, Art Clubs, Book Clubs, field trips,
family socials, Moms’ Events, Dads’ Events, Prayer Devotions, and more!
Family support means that we support each other. We are a parent-powered community;
we are a community working together for the glory of God.
When you register, our clubs and activities become available to your family.
Your God-given gifts and talents are welcome here!
Contact us for more information. We look forward to meeting you!
Know that there is a vibrant Catholic community in Brevard County
waiting to help support you and your family in your journey.
FAQ's About Homeschooling
Benefits of membership include:
- Support from a Catholic community of homeschooling families
- Opportunity to share your gifts
- Access to the Melbourne ArchAngels website - for safety reasons, access is limited to families who have paid for the current year.
- Field Trips, Activities (family, Mom, Dad), Academic, Drama and other Clubs
- Optional Academic co-op
- Group Discount Codes for FPEA and HSLDA
How to join:
- Click "Join now" above and fill out the registration form.
- You may also chat with us through our Facebook page
- Someone will be in touch with you to invite you to meet us, perhaps a playdate, picnic, or moms' breakfast
- Your registration can then be approved and you will have access to Band, the website, calendar, and discussion groups, field trips, clubs, and Co-op(s).
- Yearly membership dues are currently $75/family which covers the website and insurance coverage (required by the diocese for meeting on diocesan properties, and also providing covering for all of our official MAA activities and events). Our fiscal year runs from July 1 through June 30