Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
HOME Membership requires the following:
1) Read and agree to Terms of Service of website (found below, just before entering name information).
2) Complete New Membership Registration (below).
*Please make sure to list your spouse's name in the "Secondary Name" block, if you are married.
Failure to complete this may result in the need to complete a new application and waiver (see below).
*Please list all children, including those graduated and those not school age (click the button that applies).
*All members must select "General" and "Board News" when selecting forum categories.
3) Agree to the Release and Waiver of Liability form (clickable link found at the very bottom of the page that comes up after clicking continue). This is a digital signature denoted by clicking the appropriate radio button found below the signature lines. You are not literally signing this document, but it is considered a digital signature that is legal and binding.
*List all children, including graduates and those under school age, in the box under "I Agree".
*List adults (babysitters, grandparents, etc.) who may bring your children to a HOME event. Please have them read the waiver with the understanding that it applies to them as well.
*Make sure your spouse agrees to the liability waiver and click "Spouse I Agree" button.
*This must be completed online, please do not print and mail.
4) Attend a Meet and Greet Event. (Membership team will send you information.)
5) Submit payment of membership dues at Meet and Greet Event.
Membership dues: $30 Must be paid by cash or check (written to HOME) at your Meet and Greet Event.
Membership runs from June 1st through May 31st each year.
Your account is not activated until all steps above have been completed.
*Please Note: Only members in good standing will be granted access to the password protected portions of the website. No one may view membership information without a User ID and Password.