2021/22 Schedule is available please click on class registration
All families must update their website as well as pay the $80 ($83 if using paypal) registration fee before registering for classes. New families do this by clicking join on the top of this page.
Warrior verse for September:
– Pizza, Bread Sticks, Chips, Donuts and Sodas will be available to purchase Next pizza day will be September 30!
Lunch time activities
Welcome to PTC
Parent Teacher Co-op (PTC) is a 501c (3) home school tutoring organization run by parent volunteers. We employ and train loving, qualified teachers to assist parents in teaching their students to be well- educated world changers. PTC meets on Thursdays at Banner of Christ Church, 1111 68th SW, Byron Center, MI 49315.
The school year is 34 weeks beginning September 9, 2021 ending May 19, 2022.
- Classes meet on Thursdays.
- Cost for most one and a half hour classes is $340, the two hour classes are $400. Some classes have copy and material fees added to the class cost. There is no discount for dropping a class after August 1st. Registration fee per family is $60 before May 20th. After May 20th it is $80. If using paypal please add $3 to the registration to cover fees.
Payments are made in six equal payments to the tutor directly
August 1st, September 1st, October 1st, November 1st, February 1st and March 1st. We do not accept public partnership money.
- The PTC is a co-op. All families are required to volunteer at least four times throughout the year (exact amounts will be determined by the number of families taking classes).
- All classes (5th-12th grades) require 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours of homework per day.
- All of our tutors are Christians. Each teaches from a biblical principle and a Biblical Worldview using the Principle Approach.
- Parent Teacher Co-op is held at Banner of Christ Church at 1111 68th St SW, just west of 131 expressway.
The Parent Teacher Co-op uses the Principle Approach method of teaching. Every class of every subject is researched Biblically and with Webster's 1828 dictionary. Each class will learn how to research and will require; a notebook, a signed constitution, a syllabus, and projects. For more information go to https://face.net/
Classes for 2021/22
History, art, Spanish, science, drama/music, language arts
English, science, history, art, drama/music, spelling, math facts
English, earth science, life science, history, algebra ½, Spanish, art, drama/music
Algebra I & II, geometry, consumers math, home & office computing, physics, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, biology, physical science, English I & II, American literature, interpretive speech, speech, drawing, developing the artist within, psychology, Spanish I, & II, American history, government/ economics, ancient history and survey of the Old Testament, American sign language I & II
Classes articulating to Davenport University
The Parent Teacher Co-op is a home school tutoring organization whose mission is to come alongside parents to raise up a generation of well-educated warriors for Christ. We offer classes with academic excellence along with an environment that fosters relationships.