We're so glad you've found HOME's website.
Please read the information below to learn more about our group.
Welcome to HOME!
HOME stands for
HOME-educators Organized for Ministry and Encouragement
Our next Meet and Greet Event will be Friday June 26th from 10am-12pm at Boyd Lee Park. T
This is a floating event so we would love for you to let us know your coming. You can do that by locating the list of upcoming events to your right, clicking on Meet and Greet and then Sign Up! We look forward to meeting you soon!
HOME’s Membership fee is $30.00 for the year (6/1/2020 thru 5/31/2021). Your membership includes access to the HOME Website, the ability to post to the forums and calender, monthly meetings, workshops, Student Government Association, fellowship opportunities (ex. Kickoff Party, End of Year Bash, book clubs), educational opportunities (ex. field trips and History Expo) and any other HOME events throughout the year!
To join HOME
1. Apply online by clicking on the JOIN tab at the top of this page then follow the prompts
2. Attend the Meet and Greet, TBD
3. Pay Annual Membership Fee ($30) by cash, check or money order payable to HOME.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know anyone who may be interested in joining HOME, please pass along this information and help us spread the word to all our homeschooling friends!
The purpose of our group is to:
- Provide support to parents who educate their children at home. We do this through benefits such as forums, a shared calender, field trips, activity opportunities, coordinated efforts of political and legal concerns, group meetings for spiritual/academic/emotional encouragement, and information on curricula & other homeschool issues.
- Encourage and inspire each other to develop our abilities and gifts as we pool our talents and resources in serving one another and the homeschool community at large.
- Strive to present a public image of homeschooling in our respective communities through (but not limited to) unity of spirit, academic excellence, exemplary behavior when in public (whether on field trips as a group, planned community service, or other group activity).
Proverbs 11:25 "...he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."
Only current members are granted access to the password protected portions of the website.
No one may view this private information without a User ID and Password.
*For complete mission statement, statement of purpose, and statement of faith, please see the HOME member handbook.