Is to encourage, support and build up our COMMUNITY of homeschool FAMILIES reaching out in the NAME of CHRIST.
Welcome to Firmly Planted!
Firmly Planted is a Christian homeschool co-op is currently based at Grace Point Community Church. We desire to be a ministry that partners with and encourages homeschooling families on the Westside.
Co-op families meet throughout the year for a variety of events, including Monday School, field trips, holiday parties, and summer activities. We will also be joining the church in service projects that reach out to the community in which we live.
Monday School is a wonderful one-day-a-week cooperative program that is a large part of Firmly Planted Homeschool ministry.
- Students - 1st grade through High school - have the opportunity to take 3 classes, one day a week for 10 weeks, two times a year (fall and spring).
- Classes are taught by parents in the co-op. This is a closed campus; meaning, one parent per family stays and participates either by teaching or helping in a class.
- Your oldest child must be six years old by September 1st in order to join our Co-op. Our younger classes are open only to siblings of children meeting that age requirement.
All homeschool families are welcome to join us, whether you're just starting out or you've been homeschooling for years. We'd love to meet you and help you get connected!
Is Firmly Planted right for you?
- Like minded families who want a Christ centered safe learning environment for their children.
- Families who are helpful, willing to split responsibilities and are willing to jump in wherever needed.
- At Firmly Planted we LOVE to support and connect families in their homeschooling journey.
- We are a Homeschool cooperative, which means that everyone has the opportunity to help out. One parent from each family is required to stay at Monday School and either teach or help out in a class.
- We love Jesus and will be talking and teaching about Him! (Our famlies do have to sign a (Statement of Faith).
- Put Co-op dates on calendar make Co-op a priority.
- Attend the parent orientation at the beginning of each semester.
Interested in joining?
We are seeking people who love the Lord Jesus, who want to develop relationships with other Christians and serve them, and who want their children to grow up and serve the Lord.
Interested in joining Firmly Planted?
Then please click here to get connected with Firmly Planted