Teen Formal Masquerade Mystery Dinner (7th-12th)
Date – Time
November 5, 2021
– 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Creekside Church of Christ
6113 Jack Finney Blvd.
Greenville, TX 75402 US
The Bloodwood Masquerade Murder Mystery Formal
You are invited to a masquerade ball at Bloodwood Castle. Break out your finest attire to dine with the Mayor at the castle. Make sure you don't forget your mask!
- This is a teen event, you must be in 7th-12th grade to attend.
- Formal dress is required - see dress code below
- Dress code will be enforced, see dress code below
- Dinner will be provided (Gluten free options available)
- Roles will be sent one week prior to the event.
- We have a cap of 50 participants, so don't wait to sign up! Your spot is not reserved until you sign-up and pay.
If you are an adult that would like to attend AND help with clean-up please shoot us a message. There will be a small fee to cover your dinner.
All students and guests that attend the Formal Mystery Dinner must be properly dressed. This event is a formal affair where formal attire is expected. Be modest and always consider your brothers and sisters in Christ. To help students understand what is expected, we provide the following guidelines:
- Suits preferred, but slacks okay
- Collared, button-down shirt is required.
- Bow tie or other formal necktie strongly encouraged
- Dress Shoes
- Not allowed: T-shirts, Jeans, sweat pants
- Dress length must be fingertip length or below
- No bare or exposed midriffs.
- Navels and cleavage may not be exposed (no plunging necklines)
- Sheer fabric that reveals body parts is not allowed.
- Attire that has a matching jacket must meet the guidelines with and without the jacket on.
- Slits in the dress that extend 2’’ or more above the knee cap are not allowed.
- Students must be listed as 7th-12th grade
- Students may invite non-CHEFS members who also homeschool, with the understanding that the guests must also follow all guidelines set forth and complete a registration form. It is your responsibility to make certain that your guest is advised of these rules. Non-member price option should be chosen at registration.
- Any student who chooses not to abide by the rules will be asked to leave.
Smoking of legal or illegal substances is strictly prohibited
Consumption of alcoholic beverages, mood modifiers, or illegal drugs is prohibited.
Underage alcohol consumption and/or use of illegal drugs are acts that are punishable by law. Any attendees caught participating in these acts will be dealt with according to law enforcement and the student’s parents will be notified.
Signup is currently closed.
The Signup Deadline for this event was 11/2/2021 – 11:55 PM CST