In preperation for our Spring 2021 semester, we have closed our new member application. We expect to open up new member applications again at the beginning of August 2021.
If you would like information on our Friday School co-op, please contact [email protected]
9:30-10:25 Block A
10:30-11:25 Block B
11:30-12:35 Block C
(Members - please login to this website for location details.)
If you are a returning member and would like to reactive your "parked" membership, please contact our Membership Coordinator at [email protected]
First Class Clark County East (FC3E) is a Christian homeschool co-op that exists to support discipleship of the homeschooling family. We focus on our ever evolving community, providing opportunities to connect thru co-op classes, forums, special events, field trips, and educational clubs.
Membership in FC3E costs $100 per school year and is limited to families with at least one child in 1st grade or higher.
• The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
• God has existed from all eternity in three Persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
• Jesus was God and came in human flesh, being fully God and fully man, except without sin. (John 1:1-2,14)
• All men are in violation of God’s righteous requirements and His holy character both by nature and act. (Romans 3:23 and 5:12; Ephesians 2:1-2)
• The central purpose of the coming of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man’s sin through His substitutionary death on the cross, the successful accomplishment of which was attested to by His subsequent bodily resurrection. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Acts 1:3)
• Salvation is offered as a gift, free to the sinner. This gift must be responded to in individual faith, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, but in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone. (Acts 13:38-39; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9)
A Day in the Life
Want to know what a typical Friday School day is like?
We start with chapel at 9am. That lasts for about one half hour and is concluded with announcements and an on-time drawing for kids (and parents) that are in their seats by 9am.
We then have three one-hour classes. Our classes are parent-led. One parent of each family is asked to help (either teach or assist) in two of the three blocks of Friday School. In the 3rd "off" block the parent can connect in our parent break room with others while enjoying snacks, coffee, and tea.