At Sonrise, we LOVE to support families in their homeschooling journey.
We are a diverse community with a couple of common goals: to honor Jesus in our families and to cheerlead one another down the road of home education.
We also go on field trips, have various social gatherings, schedule park days, help facilitate high school graduations, enjoy Parents Night Out, and more throughout the year.
Fun Facts about our Co-Op
- We are a Bible based Christian co-op; all teachers must agree to our statement of faith.
- We offer two 8 week sessions of Friday School (Fall and Spring) with parent led classes.
- Friday School attendance includes over 84 families with 260+ kids.
- Friday School classes are for all the kids in your family. We have classes for children ages 0-18.
- Friday School classes are parent led and tend to be more elective focused than accademically focused based on parent and student interest (i.e., science experiments, cooking, art, gym, rockets, etc.).
- Social Events throughout the year
- Opportunities to connect and encourage with other homeschool parents
Curious to Find Our More? Click on Request Membership
Already a Member? Sign into your family account for upcoming events.
Friday School - Daily Schedule
A Typical Friday School Schedule
Before Friday School Jobs 8:15 am to 8:30 am
Chapel (Voluntary): 8:30 am to 8:50 am
Block A: 9:00 am to 9:55 am
Block B: 10:00 am to 10:55 am
Block C: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
After Friday School Class Jobs 12 pm to 12:30 pm
Social Hour (Voluntary): 12:00 pm to 1 PM
After Social Hour Jobs: 1 pm to 1:30 pm
19 Membership Closes
August 19 - Friday
02 All-Access Membership & Communication Only Membership - OPEN
December 2 - Friday
20 All-Access Membership & Communication Only Membership - CLOSES
January 20 - Friday