Enrollment for the Fall Semester is Closed. The current Fall Schedule is above. There will be a few more updates within the days to come. If you have been listed as a *teacher you will receive a list of students names will be emailed to you soon. If your name is not on the schedule you will be assisting in two classes. A list of Teachers and their assistants will be posted soon.
*Please note: The first day of class- Sept. 7th, we will have a 30 minute welcome briefing for parents and students. Classes on that day will only be 40 minutes long so that we can still leave by 4 p.m.
Enrichment consists of 8 co-op meetings in the fall and 8 meetings in the spring for K-6th grade. Classes might be about health, science, art, missions, etc. depending what parents volunteer to teach.
Cost for Enrichment:
The first 2 children enrolled are $15.00 each. Every additional child thereafter is $10.00 (2 years old and younger are free as well as teenage volunteers).
For more information please contact:
Tia Kennedy - email@example.com
LaVaun Janney - firstname.lastname@example.org
FAITH Enrichment Vision and Direction Statement
Our Vision: To represent our Lord well, by diligently doing what is right. We want and expect that, as Christians, participants in Enrichment will conduct themselves in a godly manner, understanding that we do ALL that we do to the glory of God. (I Corinthians 10:31)
Our Direction: To provide quality classes that will be enriching the students’ education, while establishing relationships that will further each family’s homeschooling process.
• Teachers should be committed to their classes. This means being present at each class session and also preparing prior to each class session.
• Teachers will be expected to maintain discipline within their classes and to lead classes in such a way as to instill a sense of excellence and godliness into their students.
• This is a CO-OP! This means that it is a cooperative effort between those who benefit. If you see a benefit of Enrichment for your family and want to participate in the program, then you will have to work at each session. We are doing this together and need 100% participation and cooperation.
• Classes will not be core subject material, but they will not be fluff either. At upper levels, teachers may expect some work to be done at home.
• Students will be expected to participate in the classes and maintain appropriate behavior. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action which may include termination of eligibility to be part of the Enrichment program.
Understanding that each family in the group is making their own homeschool journey, we will make every effort to come alongside each other in support, encouragement, and friendship.
Enrichment Committee 2017-18
Tia Kennedy - Co-coordinator
LaVaun Janney - Co-coordinator
Tesia Rivera – Financial Secretary
Krista Voight - Schedule Coordinator